Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Psycho? Maybe...

So over the weekend I met with a very nice lady by the name of Melissa, who is doing a research project at the University of Missouri, into why we are so obsessed with Twilight.

Well, it was cool and there were a few of us Twi-hards there. We discussed things like our favorite Twilight relationship and do we get haters because we love Twilight...etc..

We touched upon Twilight Denial. You all know what I'm talking about. Do you keep your obsession secret from certain groups or separate from other aspects of your life. Most of us do I believe. I don't hide it, I just don't always bring it up. I will admit to it if it comes up in convo, however.


My friend says that we are going to be part of some psychological research paper...but I don't think so. It would be funny though to see this article published in Psychology Today "The Twilight Phenomenon, and the Women Who Live it", or "Twi-freaks Uncovered!" or some such nonsense.

I trust Melissa, though, I think we will be okay! And if not, hey we had free cookies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment