Friday, May 1, 2009

Twilight glossary

This is for all my non-Twilight friends and family members. I have decided to decipher some of the most common verbiage in the Twilight universe. (Which you probably didn't even know existed! But I won't let it bring me down!)

These are some the terms I will be using:

RPattz= Rob Pattinson
KStew= Kristin Stewart
Movie Edward= Rob's part in Twilight

And there goes Swifty! (We're off...??):

Twi-hard: anyone who can or will not live without Twilight. As in, OME she is such a Twi-hard fan!

Which brings us to OME, in case you can't figure it out yourself, this is Oh My Edward..seriously? You couldn't get that one?? :)


Twi-polar: I think I may have mentioned this one previously. It is the extreme and often sudden, emotional ups and downs caused by the lack of anything Twilight, Edwardian, or RPattz related.


Twicrack: I have to give credit for this one to http://twicrackaddict.blogspot.com/. Twicrack is anything related to Twilight. We feed on it like crack and cannot live without it, like junkies. So there you have it, Twicrack!

(Twicrackaddict, please feel free to let me know if my description is lacking! Thanks!)


Twitarded: I again must give credit where it is due:
http://twitarded.blogspot.com/, Twitarded is kinda self explanatory, don't you think? If you can't figure it out, sorry! I don't want to insult anyone
here!

Robsessed: credit:
http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/

Again, I think this is self-explanatory, but....for those of you who don't know, this is someone who is obsessed with Rpattz. Can possibly be extended to anything related to Movie Edward (RPattz' alter ego it would seem to some!)


Edwardian: I made this word up myself and I like this one very much! (you know that it is already a word with another meaning, right??) It is anything that Movie Edward might say or do. For example: If you said, "Bella, you're soo absurd"...That would be very Edwardian...or "HI" that too would be Edwardian....:)


P.S. If you don't get the references maybe you should go watch the movie then come back and see us!


If there is anything else in this post you don't get, you may want to reconsider your place in the Twiverse...and NO I'm not gonna define that one!! You should get it by now! The world revolves around Twilight!!!

1 comment:

  1. i will admit that the first time I saw "OME" i has to pause for a second...

    and it's completely true that "twitarded" is self-explanatory - you'll definitely know it if you are - lol!

    thanks for the shout-out! i kinda feel like we "took back 'twitard'" for us...
    : )

    ReplyDelete