Thursday, April 30, 2009

What is your favorite part??

This is a game we like to play in my family. After we see a movie or read a book we always ask "What's your favorite part?"

I will start off with Twilight, the movie. My favorite part is when they're in the greenhouse and Bella says, "you don't even say hi to me", and Edward has his really big movie line here...wait for it.........

>
>
>
>
>
Edward says ...... duhn, duhn, dahhhhh.....


"HI"

I love that part! He is just so eloquent!

My second favorite part, because I love it when Edward smiles, and he does it sooooo rarely, is in his bedroom when B says "I'm not afraid of you", and Edward says "Well, you really shouldn't have said that" and he pulls out this sh*t eatin grin.. OME.....I melt every single time.....

Now, Twilight the book is something different. My favorite part of the book is, of course, blood typing. There is just something to be said about a man rescuing a damsel in distress.. I love it when he wants to murder Mike for thinking he may have hurt Bella. I love it even more that she just wants to curl up and die when she hears his voice as she lies facedown on the sidewalk! And the best part, is when he scoops her up in his arms like a little rag doll!! Oh How I wish this part had made the movie!!!

I am sure I have many, many, many, more favorite parts, but I don't want to just reiterate the entire book here! So, please, tell me your favorite parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment