Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Twilighters please help!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I need help. I am trying to decide which convention to attend, if at all. Here are the options. I can either take a trip to Forks and wander around and see the sights, or take the Forks trip offered by Fantrips.travel, or go to a convention. There is Twi-Con in July 2009 or the other convention by Creation entertainment called Twi-Tour, a salute to Twilight. I can only do one, so I am trying to choose the best option. The conventions offer meeting of the cast so I'm thinking that is better, but I'm not sure if you really get what they promise you.

I have never been to a convention so I don't know if it's worth it to attend. Does anyone have any advice??

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I took a quick peek at the convention - it's really expensive. I think it's almost $300.00 for the 'golden' ticket pass and all that gets you is front row seats, autographs and access to the vampire ball.

    I also don't think there is any guarantee which stars are even going to show up. That's my two cents! You asked for it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of like the idea of doing the Forks tour. If it were me, I'd be totally tempted to do the convention and in fact just miss Comic Con is San Diego by like a week. Arrghh. I might have gone to that, but it does get pricey and think with that convention money what you Twilight stuff you could have bought instead.
    You could really make your Forks trip cool and fun and take lots of pics.

    ReplyDelete