Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Edward's New Hampshire visit continued..

Here's a little backstory: For those of you that do not know, our house is on the New Hampshire border. Edward had been visiting with us. How long you ask? For awhile. :)

He had been visiting, because he wanted to check on his house. You must know he owns a home near Dartmouth College in NH, where he and Bella had planned to attend prior to their "unforeseen circumstances" arising. (I don't want to spoil anything here!)

Anyway, he went hunting with some buddies of his that came down from Denali, who took these pics:

Wow what a catch! This is a big one...

nomnomnom...

So like I said, I'm freaking out cuz Edward is gone, but he just strolls in like nothing happened. Tells me to chillax and asks me if I had a chance to get more UV!?? You gotta love Edward..

No comments:

Post a Comment